From Rave Documentation
To start Rave, open MATLAB and type "rave" at the command line.
After opening Rave, you must either:
- Load a data file by clicking "Manage Data Sets"
- or Load a previously created Rave Project by clicking "Load Project from File"
If you see the error ??? Undefined function or variable 'rave'
- This most likely means you have not run the Rave Installer.
- At the top of the MATLAB window is an address bar. Click the browse button to its right and browse to the rave directory.
- Type "rave" at the command line to start the installer.
- After the installer finished, typing "rave" at the command line will open Rave.