List of functions that add rows to the data set
From Rave Documentation
This page lists all Rave functions that can add rows to a data set. If you add a new feature (e.g. field of handles) that needs to grow any time rows are added, you need to update all of these functions.
- ravemakedataset - creates a new data set or completely overwrites an existing one
- raveappendrows - appends rows to an existing data set
- Called by:
- "appendbutton_callback" in rowtab.m (for appending the current point to data set)
- ravesamplinggui.m (for adding structured or random samples to a data set)
- "appendbutton_callback" in managedatagui.m (for appending a new data file to an existing data set)
- ravecreateappendcurrentpointbutton.m - same function as rowtab button, but placed on workspace
- exportappenddatagui.m - append optimizer results to a data set.